HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Oct 3, 2014

Guest designer: Jennifer Ingle and a challenge

We are so happy to have lovely Jennifer Ingle on the blog today sharing some pretty cards on world card making day.

We are also hosting a challenge to celebrate World Card Making Day and challenging you to create a card inspired by one of Jennifer's card and link it here on this post.. One winner will receive $25.00 Gift certificate. Winner will be announced here on 10/13. Good luck!

Update on winner (10/18/2014)...Sandi is a winner for this challenge. Please email me at info@pinkfreshstudio.com to claim your prize. 

Now let's see what Jennifer has crated using Pinkfresh Studio products. :)

Hello, friends! My name is Jennifer Ingle and I am so super excited to be guest designing with Pink Fresh Studio! I just love how unique all of the products are and I have had a BLAST playing with them! I blog over at  Jennifer Ingle a and you can check out more of my work there. I created five cards to share with you today!

The first is a fun pocket card that is great for giving gift cards or including a little hidden message. I used one of the adorable stitched canvas tags from the Fresh Inspiration kit along with a couple of the Color Block Envelope wood veneers and a chevron wood drop sticker. The sentiment is pre-printed on the canvas, making this a SUPER quick and easy card!


My next card has a fun, playful vibe to it. I used the bicycle from the Think Less, Live More stamp set along with several embellishments to create a fun little scene without a lot of work! These embellishments make it so easy to bring things together!



For my Live Laugh Love card I created a fun collage look using the SUPER cute scribble die that comes in the fresh inspiration kit along with some stamps, wood veneer, and Studio Puffs borders. I just love it!



Finally, I have two cards using the same basic design and the absolutely AMAZING Anya Alphabet. Seriously... I am SO in love with this alphabet set! It is just fantastic. I used black and gold inks to create the sentiment strips ad then combined that with strong patterns for an Art Deco feel. SUPER LOVE!





Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

  1. I had fun making a card inspired by Jennifer's first design:

    http://ingeniousinkling.typepad.com/ingenious_inkling/2014/10/perfect-just-the-way-you-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous cards and so much inspiration!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Jennifers stuff!! so fun- never heard of you before, LOVE your kits and the current scribble die! SOOOO AMAZING!! hope they are still available!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AJ! Yes, we still have few limited kits available. Thank you for your lovely words. XOXO!

      Delete
  4. So excited to see Jennifer as your Guest Designer. I really wanted to join your CASE challenge and this is the link to my blog post: http://twinearound.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/pinkfresh-studio-world-card-making-day.html
    I couldn't find a 'linky' for this challenge so really hope I'm doing this properly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back again with my second entry for the challenge. Thanks so much for the chance to win!
    http://twinearound.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/pinkfresh-studio-world-card-making-day_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, not sure if the fun is still on but I loved Jennifer's cards. Here's my take on her wood triangles card. Hugz
    http://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2014/10/patchwork-wood.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, me again. Couldn't resist the cycle card. Here's my version. Thanks for the inspiration and the fun. Hugz
    http://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2014/10/watch-out-for-trees.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was inspired by Jennifer's top card....love these stitched canvas tags. I love Jennifer's work and Pink Fresh Studio embellishments....a perfect combination! You can see my card here:

    http://lifeatthebeach51.blogspot.com/2014/10/welcome-baby.html

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandi! You win this challenge. Please email me at info@pinkfreshstudio.com to claim your prize. Thank you!

      Delete
    2. How exciting to have won....off to email you now!!

      Delete